View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #279 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I love my meth kit. It kicks in when needed and doesn't spray unnecessarily. The tank positioning in the hatch was awesome. I need to hook up my uprev cable to log water temps, but I have a feeling they are pretty cool. Highest my oil temps have gotten are 220 with some flogging and weather in the high 90's. I'm thinking for track days, twin 25's may have been a better idea, but we'll see. During warmups, with the 9.5 quarts of oil, it takes a good 10 minutes of the car just sitting there for the oil to warm up. Wife wanted the car to be reliable in the heat, so yeah, she said, do what you think is best.

Congrats on the set up car came out good I am curious to see what your water temps are.From my own experience the water temp runs higher than oil temp when pushing the car in the heat.