View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
elmz
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Porsche Boxster
elmz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the constructive replies guys, all very good points and I'm starting to understand what you guys are talking about. I think what I really do miss is the early torque delivery. I actually pushed it a bit this morning (I couldn't wait to drive it again) and I did feel more on the top end. I will admit I was always disappointed with the top end of the 350 because it seemed to flatten out. But I rarely drive hard, so I really enjoyed the torquee feel. I also took some hard turns and noticed how much more planted this car felt. I thought about it for awhile last night - why I felt this way. And I came to a conclusion, its because I knew how far I could push the 350 and it was fun pushing it to its edge. In fact, it was pretty easy to get on the edge with the 350 (probably because of early torque delivery)which was why I had so much fun with it. But I can tell the 370's edge far surpasses the 350 and I have yet to see it. But being the driver I am, I'll probably rarely see it...I think I'll have to start autoX'ing to feed that hunger....
elmz is offline   Reply With Quote