View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

I agree on the no way to help with shifting. Yet on the grounding portion I disagree. I don't have the magazine with me, but grounding kits do actually work. I read an article about one they had on a FRS. They did dyno pulls for every part of the grounding kit they put on the vehicle, and in the end 2 grand later it gained 6whp and 4lbs of tq. Which obviously is retarded and the magazine boasted it was such a great gain from something so simple. Simple yes cost affective no if buying one that is preset. As far as aesthetics I wouldn't say it does much as whatever color you choose will now be laying around in your engine bay and people will say hey what are those colored wires for? This can go back and forth and I am sure after I post this more people will chime in. You may or may not see some benefits but make sure you are using the grounding points they use with the stillen kit and it would be cheaper to make your own. Best way to put this topic to rest is do a baseline dyno, install kit and run her again. Good luck with purchase.

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote