View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #38 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to stick with the known brands as they are easy to offload should I decide to move onto something else. Right now I definitely have the Bilsteins leaning at the top. Yes it is a few hundred dollars more, but I believe their racing department actually knows what they are doing and can help me get the right setup. Of course the information for the 370z Bilstein PSS kit is very limited, I don't even know how they compare with the other ones.

I am also debating hard if I should do a day at the local tracks to get some baselines first before I mod or if I should just do it and go. It's tempting to just order everything, but I need to be responsible and watch what I do. I think the list of upgrades would be sway bars, camber arms, coilovers. Which one should I do first? It's been years since I last modded cars, so need to start all over
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote