View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 03:27 AM   #38 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubs234 View Post
So If I lower my car on swifts and have rear camber and toe bolts, my tires will still wear out faster? like I do daily driving, mostly on streets and about 30 miles a day. I usually want my tires to last 13-15k miles.
The front has adjustability, the rear doesn't, that's why you should get camber arms and toe bolts.
Personally, I don't think you need more if you're just on Swifts. Any half decent alignment shop should be able to get it within factory specs on all 4 wheels.

That is just my 2 cents. If you have the extra money for the front set, yeah, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry, and you'll have much more adjustability overall, but for a DD car, I think it'll be overkill