View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 01:51 AM   #31 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

More work to do here. Is this the final product? Black out the opening, put a mesh grille, carve and reshape the quad circular vents. Right now Fuji, Amuse, Zele......and may I add the new Ings+1 Nismo-ish bumper are better. On the bright side, it does look stout and aggressive. As for the skirt, the squared off edge where it merges to the rear fenders does not flow with the rest of the car nor the bumper.

Hope you guys are open to feedback 'cause so far, the reaction has been not so good. We're a critical bunch.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 10-03-2013 at 09:39 AM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote