View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
MeetJoeAsian
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 350Z to G35c to 370Z
MeetJoeAsian is on a distinguished road

I went from a 2004 350Z to a 2005 G35c, and now the 2009 370Z...and getting rid of my 350Z for a G35c was very hard for me...I had my 350Z for 1 year and 8 months, and I got rid of it cuz it had too miles (47.7k...I know, but I get rid of my cars when they approach 50k)...I loved my 350, and when I test drove the G35c, I KNEW instantly on the test drive that it was nothing like the Z...in any case, I bought the G35c with Sport, Premium, and Aero packages...it was weak, handling, acceleration, everything about it was sub-par compared to the 350...I didn't like the look of the G compared to the Z...in any case, I kept the G35c and to tell you the truth, I really hated the G35c...after a month of getting it, I was already looking to get a 350Z Roadster.....but I didn't go through with it...I got the G at a steal, and I wanted to keep it for a bit to drive and flip it for a profit (and I did)...

when I got the 370z, I think the only thing I didn't like about the 370Z vs the 350Z was the shifter and the way and the distance of the shift...the throw on the 350 was a lot shorter and a lot firmer than the 370Z, but I guess I got used to it quick...and the other thing I had to get used to was the clutch pedal and catch point...otherwise, I loved the 370Z...to tell you the truth, I loved the interior of the 350, people were ragging about how it was plastic this and that, but I loved how it was just raw, and nothing else...nothing fancy that could distract you from the driving experience....I would have been fine had they kept the interior of the 370Z in similar finish as the 350z...

welll...I gotta run....talk more later...
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote