Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #864 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Has your body work come back yet? PM you image
I didnt want to try and hold the front end together without the lights so I didnt take it back yet. Once I get the lights in I will be dropping it off. Not in a hurry though I blew money left and right last month. Still need the clutch put in too. I was hoping you and Kelly may want to do that for me if all goes well with his.

I am getting crown moulding put in the entire down stairs plus staircase and loft area, finshed off ordering furniture, and got a quote for a PVC fence the wife wants (so I will be doing that too). My god I could build my motor and upgrade turbos to .86 with all that money. Oh well got to do things for her too. Plus I want to start having parties in the new crib