View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #895 (permalink)
NonStopTuning
NOT AN ACTIVE VENDOR

Drives: AE86
NonStopTuning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NonStopTuning

Guys, I think the bashing and negativity is a little unnecessary.

I personally emailed every person on the blue list. I also PM'd each of you personally to explain the situation.

The anodizing process takes more than just one day. Going to anodizing doesn't mean everything will be completed on that same day. There are also a couple of other things that need to be done before packages can actually ship to customers.

NOTE: Looking back I realize I made an error and typed NOV 18 when I actually meant OCT 18.

I asked you to keep this info private and did not want this info to be public because we all know how some forum members enjoy adding flames to fires and causing unnecessary issues for everyone involved. Do you think me having to defend against these unnecessary issues helps to speed this process for customers, or make things even slower?

It is not my intention to start a war of words or get into arguments with you guys, so this will be my one and only reply to this matter.

I VERY much appreciate the continued help and support we've received from many of you on these forums and I wish you all the best of luck with your projects.

MIKE @ NST

Last edited by NonStopTuning; 10-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.