View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #166 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Agreed, but some kind of "dumbfuck exemption" might not be a bad idea.

The challenge is deciding who decides that point. We'll pretty quickly get into political discussion down this road, but I sure as heck don't want legal associations with how every internet forum I am on behaves.

Less politically, there are a number of car meets that go on around the country. For the most part they are well-controlled and folks behave politely. I have been at a number where a "crew" rolled up and changed the environment. It would be unfair for everyone at the event to be arrested/charged/convicted because they were at a car event that got out of control, simply because a DA wants to make a name for themselves.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote