View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #142 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
We'll just have to see how it plays out in court. What I believe based on what we've seen so far makes me think this is pretty clear self defense. You seem to disagree. It'll be interesting to see what additional information leaks out. I still want a transcript of the 911 call.

I'll bet you a six-pack the driver walks on all criminal and civil issues- you in?
I think it hinges on details that are not yet available to us.

I've already stated numerous times the driver will walk on criminal charges unless something new comes up. Civil comes down to luck and who gets a better lawyer.

911 transcripts and timestamps will be telling as well. It's too hard to judge until those other details are out. Most of what either side did could be attributed to self-defense/bystander fleeing felon pursuit with a good lawyer (and one or two critical facts).
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote