View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #125 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
There's a 911 call while all this is happening and his wife in the passenger seat. Not a hit and run. He also clearly stops. There's no evidence we've seen that indicates when the tires were slashed, but the tires being slashed at the last incident can certainly be ruled out. A lot of what the bikers are saying is all hearsay. I've seen a few episodes of Law and Order too....

....Now who's claiming stuff that we have no evidence for.....The hospitals discharged him, but all that means is that his injuries are no longer life threatening. He'll likely have to follow up as an outpatient. The only reason the driver wasn't hurt more was the fact that people on the street eventually came to his aid....see the guy two guys.
I'm telling you how the DA is going to look at the situation. You're the only one claiming unfounded things. I simply said he was released promptly, and if you think the bikers couldn't have killed him before the extra guys intervened, I think you are mistaken. Of course, the only reason for that may have been self-concern and legal maneuvering, but the reasoning doesn't really matter (from the court's perspective). At least some of the bikers have a pretty compelling story that largely keeps them clean.

There's no released evidence even saying that his tires were slashed, so the fact that is being assumed at this point shows how strongly biased perspectives may be.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote