View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #123 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'd argue this was one of those cases, but a court will decide.

There's a lot of felonies getting slapped on the arrested bikers. Are you suggesting they'll all be dropped?
The legal system doesn't have a safety valve, which is why I said it breaks down....

Charges were already dropped/not pressed against the one. The felonies on the other guy will be hard to stick (he will probably wind up with some traffic misdemeanors sticking...I bet he plea bargains down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcosta79 View Post

Yeah, and I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you if you believe that one!

If your friends decide to rob a bank while you happen to be in the car with them, well guess what? Your *** is going to jail.

Those guys should be thankful this didn't happen in TX. There would be a lot of dead bikers on the highway and their families would have gotten invoices to pay for the cleanup.
Dependent on the situation. There is plenty of precedent contrary to that claim.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote