View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #117 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I haven't seen a good shot of the RR right after he bumped the rear of the bike that squatted in front of him. If we're going to guess what happened, how about the driver saw someone pull a knife or gun? My point being, there are a lot of gaps and we don't know the whole story yet. But, from what I've seen/heard, the RR driver was justified in what he did. I have an open mind and am willing to look at any evidence, even if it doesn't support my current theory.
If he was even claiming that happened, my stance would change. The only person I've seen claiming that the tires were slashed in the initial encounter happens to be completely uninvolved.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote