View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #111 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
There's a precedent for them ******* with cars that bother them. I posted it earlier in the thread. That may not show their intent, but it establishes a pattern of behavior.

I'm a little confused- are you arguing that the bikers aren't at fault for the escalation of the situation that ended in injuries, or are you just playing devil's advocate?
Both sides are clearly at fault for various stages. I'm pointing out that a number of conclusions are being jumped to that are not supported by the evidence available, and the behavior of folks in a group cannot be used to characterize the whole.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote