View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:54 AM   #99 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Meaningless. I'm not a lawyer or detective nor claim to be one. It's just my own opinion and you're free to come up with your own. It will be up to a jury to decide. There are a ton of videos of the incident we haven't seen including what happens after the camera cuts out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but vigilante justice on the guy in the Range Rover is hardly lawful either.
Honestly, in a respectful way, I'd like to disagree, if YOU were in the RR, let's even say without your wife and kid. And you felt your life was being threatened because these guys swarmed you and were hitting your car and trying to open the door...
Wouldn't you do the same? Without general regard for maybe hitting an "innocent" biker?

Or would you just sit there and catch the initial beating?