View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #90 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Even IF I assumed these bikers were telling the truth... Um... People get cut off ALLLLLLLL the time, what, have these guys never been cut off before? They haven't had to deal with a bit shitty drivers? Isn't it THEIR prerogative to get back on the bike day after day?

Taking that into account, brake checking the guy is the next logical plan of action??? What did you think would happen??? I guess that from 4 feet away, the RR driver, because he's Asian, has the reflexes of a god damn ninja.
Um, no... He's going to hit you, and HONESTLY, you should be happy you were hit OFF your bike, not UNDER his beast, because in my eyes, that biker's head should've been under a Michelin.
I completely agree with you. I just posted that because it's the first response from the flock of squids. And I think he's the one in the group with the cleanest record to trot out there for damage control. And I think he's completely full of **** based on the group's previous videos they put online and previous encounters.