View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #1364 (permalink)
cycy89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: #TTURBOZ
cycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
You can always add them down the road. Budget right now is not the end all be all. Yes you are correct, you wanted the best and that is why your car is in our shop!

Our cars are like companions to us. Non car people will never understand it. It is the passion that drives us to do what we do. It is the thrill of the build and the vision to see the finished product that drives us to do what we do. The end result is a reflection of the time, money, sweat, blood and tears that we have put in to our project. We get out of it what we put in to it. Budgets are rarely held intact and more times than not we go over them. Mainly to give our car the extra little bit it needs to make it perfect. When you are driving down the road enjoying your finished build with that ear to ear grin, it suddenly hits you that it was all worth it and the money can always be made again.

Long story short. Do it right the first time and spend the money once on the right parts. Do not short change yourself or your build. If it takes a little longer to complete it, so be it but settle for nothing but the best. This is at least how I personally feel about my own build. I just don't know any other way. It is clearly evident in the products we produce for our customers. Maybe not the most affordable but only the best for our cars and for our customers!

Thanks, Tony
Well said Tony! That is the truth! I have ONE slightly used super sport I'll try it out see how it does!

Sent from my SGH-M919
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo Kit GT2860RS, 677WHP|FI 34 row oil cooler|F.I. CBE|Fast 500E return fuel system|FI trans cooler|FI billet aluminum flex plate|Excedy clutch packs|ENKEI RP03|BC BR coilovers|SEIBON Carbon|EVO-R Rear fog light|GTR push start|Whiteline sway bars, Diff bushing|DSS axles|ECUTekW/FlexFuelTune
cycy89 is offline   Reply With Quote