View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #1356 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by showme99 View Post
I just had a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports installed on my car last month. The grip on those tires is simply amazing. If I mash the accelerator from a standstill, they just hook up and go. No tire slippage, no flashing traction control light. The car now has a tighter turn radius, and I can take turns at higher speeds, all without tire slippage. They also have a much smoother ride than the stock Bridgestone Potenzas that they replaced. Sure, they cost a pretty penny, but they are loads of fun. Highly recommended.
Guess I'm going to have to try them. I'm just so in love with AD08's. But the PSS are priced just as good as any other tire.