View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #76 (permalink)
Tribalpinoy91
Track Member

Drives: 370z PW
Tribalpinoy91 will become famous soon enoughTribalpinoy91 will become famous soon enough

UPDATE: Finally was able to tow the car yesterday evening and now the hard part is over with! I want to really thank everyone who has posted or expressed concern the past week or so, It certainly is nice to know that the370z.com is not only just a place to share interest in automobiles but also a place where members are more than willing to help out a fellow enthusiast. Honestly without contributions from the community here and pulling resources together my Z would still be out there in the parking lot literally just sitting on scissor jacks that were incorrectly placed (The driver side of my Z was dropped to the ground laying on a scissor jack that fell during the process) Currently I'm in the next stage of getting underneath and figuring out all the body damage that has occurred. I'm hoping for nothing too serious (F&ckd up Rocker Panel etc etc).

A special thanks goes to dmhenderson for driving out to Baltimore and loaning his spare, also thank you to Zstig, Colonel, Voice59, Waaaasabi, 4r3s, BlackZ85 for offering their precious spares. If I forgot anyone I'm terribly sorry but I thank you too!

I look forward to future meets here in the DMV area, as soon as I can get my Z back and running!
Tribalpinoy91 is offline   Reply With Quote