View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
JakeZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: BS 370z 6MT/sprt pkg
JakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JakeZ34

Hey I too also came from driving an 05 touring 350Z with the DE motor to a 370Z with the sports package, I will agree with you that it doesn't have that low rev torque to it anymore since the engine is a VQ37VHR (high-rev which I know you guys all know) so if you keep the rpm higher you will soon feel that power again but it's not ideal to drive around the street with 5 to 6k rpm because it's a waste of gas. Nissan has refined this car to be better than the old ones like all the other car companies are too with their cars, and I feel like Nissan has done it right this time with the 370Z, they listened to the feed backs of how the interior in the 350Z didn't do it and made it so so much better, and I also think Nissan had in mind that people will be tracking or spirit-driving this car so they have improved the transmission with SRM to help with track days or people's first manual transmission car. Keep in mind that's why the car is much faster at higher RPM because you're usually "pushing" the car on track. But overall I am very happy with this car and I can't tell you, you get more looks because a lot of people havn't seen this car.
JakeZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote