View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #1352 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycy89 View Post
What Street/track tires do you recommend Tony? Something with reasonable price? I don't wanna have to sell my second kidney for tires lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919
There is no such thing as something good at a reasonable price when it comes to tires. You get what you pay for! I recommend going with the Michelin Pilot Super Sports or Toyo r888's. For me personally I am going with the PSS. I like the tread design of the r888 better but the performance of the PSS all day long. At the end of the day performance is the driving factor.

Edit: In the event that you would Drag race (which I know that is not your thing), go with a set of MT ET Street Radials.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote