View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
That's the difference between TX and NY. God bless TX. Situations like that justify carrying an extra mag.

The SUV driver should thank his lucky stars he got into it with squids, not real bikers. He'd have been stabbed and beat with a chain until it was a closed casket funeral.
LOL! I carried 3 mags during that time

And yeah, if it was real bikers, they would have had to scrape the Range Rover driver off the road. And I'd like to assume that real bikers don't mess with random people, JUST to do it, and/or they might take more to get really pissed enough to do what these guys did.