View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Back in Dallas, a group of bikers closed down the 75 Freeway, a MAJOR freeway leading in/out of Dallas. I lived in the center of down town and took the 75 often to go to school, shopping, whatever.
Fast forward a year, and there were threats that the same bikers would close the 75 again. One day during the time that we had the news forecasts, there was an officer outside our apartment, this is how the conversation went.
DE.50-"So, if I'm on the 75 and they close the freeway ahead of me, what do I do?"
Officer-"You got a gun?"
DE-"Yeah, why?"
O-"Good, carry it, they stop in front of you car shoot them, you got a big car?"
DE-"Um... Yeah..." (I had a Maxima at the time)
O-"Gooooood, get your gun, SHOOT the bikers and run them over, then when you're back home, call the police, tell us you killed a few of the bikers, and give me a call, I got you covered" (and he gave me his business card)
DE-I laughed and said "Really?"
O-"Yeah, ****'em, shoot'em. Have a good night" (and he left)

It was weird/awesome at the same time
That's the difference between TX and NY. God bless TX. Situations like that justify carrying an extra mag.

The SUV driver should thank his lucky stars he got into it with squids, not real bikers. He'd have been stabbed and beat with a chain until it was a closed casket funeral.