View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:30 AM   #36 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
I almost lose sleep over this same decision lol. From what I have seen, people have said, all the above. At this point I think for me the best decision is a set of Konis and Swifts+cambers. Cambers I think are the easiest instant upgrade that will make anyone faster next time they go to the track. It's a no brainer. I would argue that konis+swifts is a much better buy than a set of one-way's save for the ability to adjust ride height. Two-ways, personally I think would just set me back at this point.

The main decision making point for me though is that my times are still very slow compared to say a guy like clint or martin that are putting in some really fast times. Martin runs in the same driver class as I do(until recently) and he is a good 15 seconds faster than me at Big Willow. Yes some of it is because of hardware. 90% of it is driver ability.

Once I can put in a time at least in the same ballpark as either of those two guys, then maybe it is time for a 2 way setup. It's all about where you are at as a driver.

It's the same reason I waited so long to mod because the car becomes a money pit!! Once you start, you are always chasing the dragon. It's almost better to leave it along to keep it simple, buy you just have to be slow
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote