View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #1111 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

EW - sorry for delay been busy night!

basically the sales people don't know their own product and it drives me nuts

but the icing on the cake was the last guy we go see, I was giving him a list of options I wanted, we are looking at new SUVs I should note FYI. The guy ends up telling me I don't want some of the options that I am saying I want!?!?..... what???? you don't want me to spend more? then he even has the balls to say the quote he is giving me is only good for today (as in 30 mins when they close) I literally took the quote ripped it in half and said it's ok we won't be needing this anyway and walked out! wife is mad at me for being rude but Fuck that guy I am the customer if I want ******* leather or other options then let me tell you I FUCKING WANT LEATHER! If I want Nav or the fact that how the seats fold down IS IMPORTANT! serious tardbot! that's right TARD-BOT