View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
What you talking about? Cop really had no definite call in this case. He didnt arrive at a scene where it happened they showed up at the station. Its one word vs the other. The police need to go to Wal Mart and get their recordings. ALL places like this have a camera outside.
agree'd...ill be going back to the police tomorrow to see if they will go get the camera recording if there is any. And no i didnt have a camera in the car....stupid me...i have 2 cameras, should have kept one in the car. If for some reason she is coverd under her friends insurence and they say its 50/50...im still going to nail her for hit and run. I had go almost 3x the speed limit to catch up to her...luckly the traffic was light and the lights were green for me. Then she tried to take off and take some hard turns, going through parking lots of a hospital...guess she failed to realise my car has 280whp and handles amazing in corners.

Edit: I use to work LPO and armed security also so i thought it was really ****** up when the store manager said they didnt have cameras outside. Only reason i left the scene is to chase after the bitch. Really wish that law will pass that they are starting to vote on whether u can drive while on a cell phone.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote