View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #36 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
Ya it really does suck spending thousands on bolts to make your car faster, yet still lose to a stock mustang gt 5.0 that costs less.. This car is basically twin turbo or bust and with that kind of money you better be a Z diehard.
I've made the same exact point on this forum more than once. You see guys spending $2-3K on intakes and exhaust to gain a sorry 15-25hp (I may be off a little here but you now what I mean). The car was designed to put out a lot of HP for a small displacement engine. The only way to make huge gains in output is to go with a turbocharger or supercharger and that's $10-15K.

Personally, I like the car the way it is and don't plan on doing any mods. Being 62 years old, I have other priorities like travel and buying new camera stuff to go along with the travel. That's me. If I was 28 I'd have a whole different outlook on life. As you get older your priorities change and that's cool. Nobody's saying modding your car's a bad thing. It's all what you like and what you're willing to spend your limited resources on.
10MPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote