View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #2908 (permalink)
Stage
Base Member

Drives: Black 2013 370Z
Stage is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegPei View Post
For those waiting for your turns, you are in for a treat. For those who already got theirs, you know what I am talking about.

After driving with it for a couple of days, I think I love the exhaust even more than the when I first got it, for a couple of reasons:
  1. My initial impression was dominated by the volume difference between the stock and FI. Now that I have gotten used to the volume, I am starting to pick up subtle notes from different gears shifts, acceleration, and of course, Kfull's orgasmic synchro rev downshift. The notes and the throaty growl it makes are just awesome.
  2. This maybe in my head but after about 100 miles, I think my ECU has learned to operate with the new exhaust. When I accelerated onto the freeway right after getting the exhaust, the car actually had a slight knock. I was not able to feel that extra throttle response and HP right off the bat. Now, however, I am pretty sure the throttle response is better than before and my butt dyno consistently logs a few extra horses.
Thumbs up for the butt dyno! ! #851 here waiting for Santa Tony!
Stage is offline   Reply With Quote