View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyz View Post
I'm 43. I knew the 370Z has a much younger audience. I had people tell me to get an Infinity because its a "Date" Car so I can find a wife; 370z will make me look immature. I figured fvck it I will get what I want while I am single. In the end I decided replace my unreliable BMW Z4 with a 370z.
Its out performs 99% of cars I pass on my commute. I gotten lots of compliments on it too.
Troy, I agree. I'm closer to 60 than 50, but I got my Z because I wanted it. It was time to have a performance car, the hell with my chronological age. I'm past the point of caring what other people think about what I drive, most are just jealous because they don't have something cool. I've got a list of mods I want to do, I'm doing the easy ones (no lift required) first while I decide on the rest. I know $$$ plays a big part in what we do to our cars, some here are blessed to be able to spend what they want on their cars, others have to plan a little. I'm going to enjoy my Z.