View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
No, I don't mean the moderators on here-they do an awesome job...

But modding a car. I find that as my car gets older (year and a half now) and more miles, I kind of lose interest in doing things to it. There are things that I'd still like to do & all, but just not the drive I had when I first got it. Hell, I had a whole shop full of stuff I'd ordered for it before I even took delivery.

I know a lot of guys keep going until the day they sell it, but I'd wondering if anyone else feels this way about it, that you just kind of lose interest in customizing it once it gets a little older?
i have a goals for the cars so once i reach that, i will maintain it (maybe replace the HU every 3yrs just to be up to date to the times), but no longer put in the money or hours to 'mod' it further.

i just save up for the next car.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote