Thread: Finally Here!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 02:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteZ View Post
If your car is visibly dropped, you'll need a reconstruction inspection first before your safety check. If not visibly dropped you should be OK. Probably need to make an appointment with the recon guys. While there, they can make the call on the headlights. How dark is the tint? If more than 35% the'll get you too ... plus, aftermarket tint usually adds $5.00 to the $15.00 Safety Check fee. Welcome back, and good luck with DMV ...
I'm thinkin with just the exterior mods they are gonna nail him for recon anyways. When I got to the island, they tried to send me for recon when I was bone stock. Just depends on which place you go and with the new recon laws dropping in November, I'm sure that the safety stations are gonna be SUPER cautious. Especially with the setup HPD set up today for the "Recon Cruise" that ended up being all modified cars without recon getting ticketed. Had a friend who got a ticket because his tire size differed from his recon paperwork.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote