Thread: Hit and run
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 12:15 AM   #23 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
I parked right in front of the entrance, I could see the car... must have happened pretty quickly...

I'll go to Velocity in markham. but I might hold off and see if I can get a replacement front bumper. might have to show up like this for the cruise
is there any physical damage/crack on the bumper?

if not, I will suggest just repaint the bumper ASAP, only cost you $300-400 and probably a 3 days job.

you mentioned about getting a new bumper... you are not going to claim insurance, right?

If so, I will definitely not suggest you go through the insurance...!!

Since it was happened in a private parking lot and also a hit&run, the insurance company caught no one at fault thus deductible will apply, also, if it is only a scratch and the damage is repairable, they will not replace the bumper.

It will definitely take time and eventually your premium will increase a big time next year.

no no no......
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote