View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Myron_Nismo
Base Member

Drives: Nismo
Myron_Nismo is on a distinguished road
Default Test drove a 2014 Camaro SS and might pick it up tomorrow

My Nismo has been gone since June. I've been driving a shitty 96 Lexus LS400 since I sold the Z and was thinking of buying something cheap like an Xterra, but I just can't do it lol. I love having a fast car.

So I went to the Chevy dealer today and test drove the new 2014 2ss. Although many disagree, I love the new headlights and taillights. Acceleration was awesome and the sound of the V8 is beautiful.

I was able to work them down to 550/month and 3500 down for a 3 year lease with 12k miles/year for a fully loaded 2SS.

I wanted to go lower and they said they could give me a 1SS with upgraded leather interior for 500/month, but I was able to get that down to 450/month which I thought was pretty good.

I'm pretty sure I could get them down to 500/month on the fully loaded 2SS though, so I may try to do that first or just settle for the 1SS.

I'd be pretty happy with those payments. I really liked the car and could definitely see myself enjoying it for a while. And I get tired of cars pretty fast and always get the itch to buy something new, so I think a lease is good for me.

Just wanted to see what you all think of the car and if you think I am getting a good deal on the lease