View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
you know i wonder if i could get skunk smell. It would be the most practical how many people who may be suspicious of your car would want to get a closer look at something that they were told, and for all intensive purposes appears, to have been sprayed?

Edit: this only works for those of us blessed with terrible senses of smell or high tolerance.
I have seen skunk smell and I seen weed smell that had a skunk on it, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsurfdirtx View Post
Gonna find a race shop this week and test it out. Let you guys know results lol.. I go on drives with my car club, and for the ones who don't like the sweet smell of test pipes I'll just be like gimme 10 bucks and you can smell bananas the whole cruise lol
Again, it'll smell like cancer bananas