View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #32 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Debating creating a DIY for this because I am not 100% sure on how long they will last compared to the FRP material, or the fiberglass ones created by professional companies..

I took a stroll thru Home Depot yesterday (Sat.) and decided to look at different types of materials that could be used for side blades/skirts. The ones online & offered by sponsors are anywhere from $250-400 for basic side blades.

I ended up spending about 4-5 hours worth of my time on these, but for the $$$ spent, I could care less if they lasted a few months.

If you guys want a little write-up, I can do it. & post more pics. But here are the custom side skirts.. I will probably get so flamed for this.