View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of
Default Bringing wheels to and from track

For those of you who actively go to the track, what's your preferred method of hauling extra wheels and tires?

Up till now I've been just using my stock wheels and don't carry any spares with me but I'm always concerned I'm not going to be able to make it home on the wheels that I brought. I've recently purchased a set of dedicated track wheels to take to and from the track but now I have to rely on friends who are also going to the track to help me haul them because they won't really fit in the Z. Anyone figure out a novel way to haul all your track equipment with just the Z?

On a related note has anyone tried to modify a bike rack to hold wheels instead of bikes like with a boofsquire or something?