View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #2966 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Nice! But that thing is crying out for some deep dish wheels! And a more aggressive offset. imho
i totally agree with you... in time my good man.... one thing i have learned the hard way is.... i tend to rush things.... with my z before i use to buy things that to me were close enough to the best thing... NOW i only want the best things so that i cannot want more than what i have already... having said this i will definitely go for a aggressive set up.... i just havent totally decided on the rims and on top of that the money aint quite there yet.... originally i wanted the SSR mesh style... i forgot the model number or the work meisters man both of those wheels are absolutely gorgeous hands down.... my only complain is the up keep.... lets be honest here cleaning those tiny rivets suck major ****... when i still had my volks... i hated that part so freaking bad.... it killed me that i sat on each rim using a q tip to painstakingly clean those damn rivets... on top of that... with the weather conditions out here i noticed my friends who own these brand wheels with polished lips always have problems with those spiders or those whitesh imperfections forming under the clear of the rims.... i dont want that to happen to me it would drive me nuts..... i also like to clean the barrel of the rims.... with my old volks i would pull them off once a month to clean the barrel... the next set of wheels i get i DONT want to do that.... i just want it accessible while they are on my z....

HOWEVER if i had really really deep pockets i would get the work meisters none the less and use them only once a blue moon type of thing and leave them in my living room to drool at everyday... but that will never happen because my other half will strangle me in my sleep

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote