View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #593 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha. yah, mr.alcheng im using it right now. im not sure if i like it or not but my wife setup the computer for me and it's like win7-ish right now.

so im fine.

been trying to setup the LCD to look like my MPB... it's getting closer. the ideapad's screen has a very narrow optimum viewing angle so it's hard to get it setup right.
Mr.kenchan

I mainly use the desktop UI, but I really hate how the OS try to integrate everything with the Windows account..

bet I have to spend some times on it to set it up properly....

ouch... I hate it.....

I think the brain-size and power of those programmers in MS are turning like the name of their brand..... Micro + Soft

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Hey fellas, I got a good deal on a 34 row Z1 oil cooler I couldnt refuse, and I'll be throwing it on the Z tomorrow morning..
The Z is already a cool car... why you need a cooler...??

oh... maybe you are not cool enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I hope everyone's having a good weekend..

you too bro..

hope you post like a whore this weekend....