View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #191 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reid@Forged View Post
Bravo on the project, Micro Image is a great forum. I have been friend with ChinoCharles practically forever!
Thank you!

Both of the guys who run the forum are personal friends and I am very lucky that anything I have needed for the car they take care of for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
when i did the sealant i used my 6" orbital for the hood, doors, and roof, and my 3" for the a-pillar (to all the way back on the sides of the roof), the sills, and rear. it wasn't too bad for me. i didnt do the front as it has clear bra so i just sprayed Prima Hydro (polymer) on it as i usually do after a wash.

as for covers, yah ive lived in LA long time ago so i know wat you mean by dust. it's like living next to a construction zone.

im going to be doing the sealant on my white 09 probably sat morning.
I came down with a little cold and was knocked out the last few days so I won't be washing my car or doing any detailing. I did buy a 3" pad and adaptor and really need to take that out and use it. I think my problem was that I used only the cutting pad and polish and nothing else when I now know that I need to use both a cutting compound and follow it up with a polishing compound and finish it off with a sealant or wax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wish koni would do the front struts for our GE's... they have yellows only for the rear still...
Really? darn well that sucks
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote