Thread: New Vendor
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
screaminlizard
Base Member

Drives: Nissan
screaminlizard is on a distinguished road
Default New Vendor

Hello everyone, I have already posted this in the Texas section, but figured it would be appropriate to post here as well. Screamin Lizard is owned and located on the same lot as Grubbs Nissan. Many years ago we started as a Jeep and offroad custom shop, doing anything from installing basic lifts and bolt ons to doing all out custom roll cages, gear changes, hemi and ls engine swaps, and more extensive suspension build ups. A couple of us, myself included decided we should spread our work in to the Nissan field and for the past year we have been doing exactly that. We have many great vendors that we deal with and we can get almost any parts whether it be OEM, JDM, or aftermarket parts as well. Let us know if you have any questions regarding parts, installs or even just a maintenance or warranty question about your Z.

Here is a picture of the most recent Z that we have done for our sales team. It's pretty cool that they let us do this to give our customers a chance to purchase a Z with a few performance parts and add some exterior styling. This particular Z is a 2014 6mt base model with Nismo brake upgrades including SS brake lines, Stillen gen 3 intake, FI SS 18" resonated exhaust, and Avant Garde M310 matte black 19x11 r and 19X9.5 f. We also have a Carbon Fiber Nismo replica spoiler on order for this unit. If anybody is interested in this car or building their own custom model let me know and we can get together about some ideas and prices.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014 z 6.jpg (134.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 2014 z 5.jpg (59.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2014 z.jpg (51.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2014 z 2.jpg (70.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 2014 z 4.jpg (35.7 KB, 9 views)
screaminlizard is offline   Reply With Quote