View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 12:29 AM   #1129 (permalink)
Nismodean
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 RIP Now 2012
Nismodean will become famous soon enough

Ok so I just spent the last 3 hours going through the entire life of this car and I must say you deserve every bit of acclaim that comes with your hard work. The ONLY thing that I have not liked is the mirrors. I don't know exactly what it is but they seem to interrupt the flow of the lines of the car. She has swooping long round curves. My fiance tells me she is like a full figured woman (not fat but she gots some muscle!). The mirrors are slight and angular which interrupt the smooth shapely flowing nature of the car. I am curious if you've found that to be the case as well.

Regardless, much respect and I hope you win many more shows with her!

On a side note, I have never had issues with blind spots with the stock mirrors. Too often people adjust their mirrors where they can see the side of their own car and that is probably why that is the case. You don't need to do that you already know where YOUR car is! lol. Down and away is the proper adjustment because you will see the front left or right bumper of the car before anything else.
The Truth, it hurts sometimes. FI LTH & FI CF CBE. This is a 370Z forum, if I want to fling poo at another brand of car and your feelings get hurt, then you're hanging out in the wrong forum (cry elsewhere).
Nismodean is offline   Reply With Quote