View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #345 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Goaded a BMW into a ticket yesterday at lunch. Cruise control in the left hand lane at 70 mph in a 65 mph zone. There was a police suburban up ahead that I was pacing. The middle lane has a good bit of traffic, so I just hang out in the left hand lane since there's no one behind me. A few miles later, I see a car catching up in the left hand lane. He starts to catch up as I come across a caravan of cars in the middle lane. At this point I speed up to 75 to pass them so I can move over for them (turns out to be a girl in a BMW). Well I'm about half way past the caravan with three cars left, and she seems to accelerate and get right up on my a$$. I thought, well if you're gonna be like that, you can wait, and proceeded to let off the accelerator back down to 70 mph (still have cruise control on). As I reach the last car, I downshift to 4th and punch it 10 mph faster (so I'm going about 80 mph), get over in the middle lane, engine brake a bit, shift into 6th, and reset cruise control at 70 mph. This idiot in the BMW comes roaring past me at 80+ as we go over a hill and right into a speed trap.