View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #328 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
FIXED!

People think because they wear a suit and tie they are special or privileged when really your only paying more for yor work cloths!

Around here we have management on salary that have to dress the part mean while they are only making half of what us dirty construction/contractors/electricians do! Ummm 50-70k or 100+ (the plus can be huge depends on how much OT you want to work!) I'll take the dirty labourous job with the better pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
No, it's not. It's cool for the first week or so. Then it sucks, and dry cleaning adds up. Plus, wearing a suit and tie in the summer in Houston is a recipe for swampass.
swampass!! Lol
No pictures please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I enjoy doing plan review and inspections. I am in the office looking at plans and doing paperwork, but then I get out of the office to do inspections on a regular basis as well. I get to see a variety of construction, plus we do a lot of work for TPWD that gets me access to all the State Parks and Wildlife Management Areas
^^^^this! Exactly why i love my job-i get to do a variety of work and interact w suits and trades guys!! Both have their positives

Hubby and i discussing weekend plans...mini headed to indiana w granddma