View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Not trying to speculate but if the BBS wheels were left alone I'd be wondering if it was him or his buddies.

Back to the topic. I would highly advise against putting on four spares. They aren't rated for that kind of use and stability at an speed would be scary. Even if it were for a 15 minute drive. I'd grab some cash, find the wheels you want, have tires mounted and balanced and grab a guy with a truck to take them to your car and get them on asap.

Good luck man. My best.
Have to agree here. Unless you are putting them on just to get the car off of the stands and onto a roll back.

Also if the thief would go for BBS's over premium rays...hes an idiot.

My opinion would be to get it on proper jacks and make sure it is safe and then call the insurance company and get to ordering some goodies.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote