View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #299 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Me too.
I do, however, have a towel down on my office chair because it's a pretty nice chair. And I had Thai last night.

Seriously stressing out.
I'm teaching a class called "Solving Colour Mysteries" at TIGI's World Release weekend in less than two weeks. The class is in very high demand and has been sold out since tickets went on sale. The class doesn't exist in our curriculum... as in it doesn't have a format. It hasn't been written yet. I have two teammates working with me on this class and we were given free reign on creating the class and presenting the information however we wanted to.
At the beginning of the week, we were told "no, don't do it that way. Do it this way."
So now we're revising the class and presentation. It's a challenge being that the three of us are constantly behind the chair or on an airplane.

"By the way, we want to see it by Friday."

Pants?
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
cheerleader.jpg
You can do eet!!!

( Click to show/hide )
with or without pants!!