View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribalpinoy91 View Post
Hello all for those of you in the MD-baltimore area I'm asking if anyone has some spare tires(donuts) they can loan me for the time being, I will get them back to you.

The reason for this is that yesterday morning someone stole all four wheels off my Z, leaving it on stands, heartbreaking. Now I am in a predicament of getting it towed, towing a car like the Z with no wheels will always result in some type of further damage. If anyone has anything I truly appreciate it. Thanks.
Sorry to hear about your wheels! I'm a little far south to help, but I hope that someone up near you could help you. Good luck getting it towed and the wheels replaced.

Just another note, you may want to put some description and/or pictures if you had unique wheels in case we see them for sale. The more eyes looking for them the better.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote