Thread: [For Sale] Hotchkis Sway Bars
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
vndr09
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring/Nav
vndr09 is on a distinguished road
Default Hotchkis Sway Bars

Up for sale is a never used set of Hotchkis sways.

Long story short, I paid an exhaust shop (never doing this again) to install my rear sway bar while they installed my exhaust system, and they "couldn't figure it out." So the rear sway bar isn't technically "new," but it was never actually mounted on my car.

You can see where the sway bar banged other parts under the car as that stupid exhaust shop tried to fit it into place. I've posted a couple close up pics of it. However, once you install them and drive around for a couple days, the front will look the exact same

The front sway bar is still brand new in the wrapper.

After owning my 370Z for a little over 4 months, I'm trading her in this weekend to go a different route, hence why I'm selling these.

They also come with the four mounting brackets that Hotchkis includes in their original packing.

I paid $399 shipped I believe, and considering these have never been used, I'd like to recoupe most of what I spent.

Let's take $40 what I paid and make the price $359 shipped. This doesn't include paypal fees. After PayPal fees the price will be $369.

Hotchkis is one of the most reputable suspension brands for the Z/G, and after owning a set of these on my G coupe, I know they would be perfect for the 370Z. They also offer the highest possible percentage gain over stock performance compared to any other set of sway bars.

If you're interested, please PM me, or text me at 210-748-8145.

Please keep the offers of $320-$330 shipped to yourself. I'm not interested in selling for that price. When it all boils down to it, $30-$40 isn't gonna matter 20 years from now, so let's stay respectable when it comes to making offers to fellow forum members.

Here are a few pics:

Last edited by vndr09; 10-01-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Shipping cost almost double what I expected; price changed to $369 shipped