View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Yeah, when people hear a BOV from a car that wasn't boosted from the factory, they tend to back off. Especially ricers. The only thing better is opening up an external wastegate dumped to atmosphere next to them. Sometimes I regret plumbing mine back in on the Z. But then I remember how ******* loud those things are, especially on a DD.
Pretty much all of this. That's how mine is. Literally makes the car a crap ton louder.

OP, it isn't hard to enjoy the boost really. Anytime you need to pass or merge you can beat on it without breaking the law too much. Just need to be sensible...like no 2nd gear rolling burnouts Haha.

Also this may sound lame but little kids love the car. I always enjoy seeing a minivan or sedan pull up on my side on the highway and the parents slow a little to let their kids see the car. Then they are all smiles when you drop a gear and do a quick few second pull just to get them some noise.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote