View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #163 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha. with EW's speed these days, no one can catch up.

i run the HPS tubes on my car. not sure about noticable WHP gains, but with the K&N drop-ins the car does not bog like it use to in stock form at high rpm. so for me, it's worth it.

you need to do some minor cutting to get it to fit perfectly.
hahahaha!!! im going to broke MR. JAR hands and his keyboard to get that 10th place hahaha!!!

Great man thats the same setup that i want for now.... K&N Drop In, HPS Intake Tubes & im going to make the short tails here in PR... i buy the exhaust tips already

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
carlitos- here's a pict. nothing spectacular under my hood, but i like to keep her dust free.

( Click to show/hide )
Thanks for the pic bro i really appreciated i do the same bro every weekend when i clean my car y clean everything in the engine... i hate those engine covered with dust man....